Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cellular service

For the past few years, I have used Net 10 for my cellular service. I like that it is prepaid, so there are no monthly contracts, and that I only pay for the minutes I use. However, I've recently noticed that there has been an increase in the amount of time that I use each month. I've also noticed that my phone has been losing its signal more often. Then there is the fact that many of the texts my friends receive me never make it to my phone, or that I sometimes receive a voice mail three or four days after it was left on my phone!

Needless to say, I've been thinking of switching my cellular phone service. I still don't want any contracts, and I definitely don't want to end up breaking the bank with my new service. That's why I've been considering switching to metro pcs. They have a great selection of phones, and excellent rates as well. I think I'm getting closer to making that switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment