Friday, March 12, 2010

Follow up

About a month ago, I posted about a great way to get prescription eyeglasses at very affordable prices. I had read an article about Zinni Optical, and was very impressed with what the article had to say about the low cost/high quality glasses that Zinni Optical offers. I found it simply amazing that you can purchase a complete pair of glasses for only $8! Of course, there are options and styles that can raise the cost, but the glasses at Zinni Optical are so much cheaper all around than the eyeglass places I have been to in the past.

I haven't had a chance to try Zinni Optical myself yet, but I have recommended them to a friend who recently used them to buy a new pair for her son after he broke his. She said he had gone through three pairs in the last year, and that he tends to be very rough and tumble (just like my boys). She was concerned about spending too much on glasses that she knew would just be a matter of time before she would be replacing them again. When I recommended Zinni Optical, she was able to purchase three pairs (so he'd have extras on hand) for less than she thought she would be paying on one pair at her usual place. And since shipping is only $4.95 per order, no matter how much you order, she is planning on getting their whole family's glasses there in the near future.

Her experience makes me even more excited about the possibility of using them myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment