Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Such nice weather!

We're finally getting away from the colder temps here in Georgia, and seeing a glimpse of the warmer weather to come. Yesterday, temps in our town reached a little over 70! Such a change from the snow we had a week ago today.

I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday. I got a start on our garden. Today, I decided to take advantage of the weather, as well. I planted some roses so that they'd be where I wanted them before the rain that is expected over the next couple of days hits us. They should be nice and watered by the end of the week, especially since I watered them when I planted them.

I am looking forward to the spring and summer, and to seeing my hard work pay off in the form of vegetables and flowers (and a few fruits I plan on planting in the next couple of months).

No comments:

Post a Comment