Monday, April 5, 2010

Butt Paste?

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.



When Angel Baby and Monster Man were babies, I dealt with a lot of diaper rashes. I remember Angel Baby having one so bad one time that I had to take her to get a prescription ointment. I tried a lot of different ointments with them, finding that most were hard to wipe on and ended up irritating their skin even more. I kept searching, but couldn't find an ointment that I truly liked, and that did a great job of healing their rashes.

When I found out that I was pregnant with Little Man, I immediately started searching for ointments that not only had good reviews for being effective in treating diaper rash, but would also be a great way to prevent it. It was then that I found out about Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. I was actually originally recommended the Boudreaux's Butt Paste by the kids' pediatrician when I was talking to her while I was pregnant. When I first went to the store to buy some, I only found a large tub for a price I didn't want to pay. I put off buying it at first, afraid it wouldn't be worth the price. After the pediatrician recommended Boudreaux's, I started hearing a lot of friends talking about their experiences with Boudreaux's Butt Paste, and how wonderful it was.

When I finally found a trial size tube at Eckerd's one day, I knew I had to give it a try. By that time, Little Man was here and he'd been dealing with rotovirus. His little bottom was raw. I tried the Boudreaux's Butt Paste, not really expecting great results. When we woke up the next morning and he was already showing significant improvement, I knew I'd found a winner. As soon as our little trial tube ran out, I was at the store buying a larger tube (I was so glad to find a tube rather than the large tub) of Boudreaux's.

Boudreaux's was not only effective in treating the diaper rash and preventing further occurrences, it was also pleasant smelling (not overbearing like some ointments), easier to apply, and it didn't seem to burn his bottom as much when I put it on him like other ointments did. It was well worth every penny I paid for it. And now that you can order a free sample from their website, there is no worrying about whether or not it will be worth the money paid to give it a try.

Visit my sponsor: Boudreaux’s Butt Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment