Thursday, April 8, 2010

Date Night!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of 20th Century Fox. All opinions are 100% mine.





Tomorrow, Friday April 9, is a big day for Steve Carell and Tina Fey fans. Why? Because tomorrow night is the release of the Date Night Movie.

Date Night is a new hit comedy filled with excitement as a couple from the suburbs has a night out on the town. In their effort to break free from the boredom of their day-to-day lives, they encounter car chases, shoot outs, and encounters with a major crime boss. A few bumps and bruises later, their boredom is busted and they have a new-found love for each other. Their adventurous night out really helps them 'stir things up' in their lives.

The couple's crazy night out gives the film an adventurous appeal, while the acting of comedy duo Steve Carell and Tina Fey are sure to keep their audience laughing.

I have seen the previews for Date Night (Please watch the trailer above to see the previews for yourself). I usually have to wait until movies come out on DVD to be able to watch them, but I am working hard to convince my husband to take me on our own date night to see the movie in theaters this weekend for opening weekend. What a fun way to create a date night of our own!

Visit my sponsor: Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment