Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Semester is Almost Over

This has been a particularly challenging semester for me. I am taking more courses this semester than in previous semesters, and I my schedule outside of school has becoming more demanding as well. Since well before the middle of the semester, I have been counting down until the semester draws to an end.

I now have about four weeks left in the semester. I am proud to say that I have survived thus far, and that I am confident I can make it through the rest of the semester without too many more obstacles. In fact, I've gotten ahead in my classes (instead of being behind like I had been at one point due to illness) and have turned in some assignments that aren't even due for at least another two to three weeks.

I am so glad that things are looking up and that the semester is drawing to a close!

No comments:

Post a Comment