Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Comng to the end of the year

Wow! The month of May has flown by me so far. I can't believe it has been over 10 days since I stopped in here to update everyone. This has been such a busy month already, and it won't be settling back down any time soon.

I finished the semester a couple weeks ago, and immediately went into completing the required volunteer hours for Angel Baby's school. I'm finishing up the school year for Monster Man's homeschooling classes, and we've had a lot to do with that. Angel Baby and Little Man have both had horrible cases of bronchitis in recent weeks, and they've needed extra attention as a result. We're finishing up the spring softball season, and most of next week will be filled with tournament games. Angel Baby finishes her school year next Friday, and I think we might actually get a bit of a break once she is out of school and the softball tournament is complete.

Hopefully I'll have more time to update everyone in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment