Monday, June 14, 2010

Getting excited!

I am getting more and more excited about my upcoming missions trip with Jamaica Christian Missions! The big day is coming up very soon, and I have been busy making all the final arrangements for childcare, what to pack, etc. I can't believe that I will be embarking on this big journey in just a matter of days.

I must admit that I am a little nervous about leaving Angel Baby, Monster Man, and Little Man for ten days. I can only hope that our very busy schedule will help the time fly by fast enough that I won't have much time to worry about how they are doing at home. I will miss them so much, but I know that this trip will be such a blessing for me. I hope to have much to share with my family upon my return so that the trip can be of benefit to us all spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment