Saturday, December 18, 2010

As promised

I mentioned earlier this month that there would be changes coming to my blog. As you might have noticed, I have been at work making those changes possible. There have been some changes to the layout (links to favorite blogs, paid survey sites, and sites of interest are still in the footer of the page), as well as some changes to the template and my profile. I hope to have some more changes made in the near future, but these changes will have to be a work in progress for the time being. I've been so busy with our usual Christmas celebrations (we have a total of four this weekend - one last night, one tonight, and two tomorrow) that I haven't had a lot of time to make all the changes that I've wanted. Hopefully, they won't be too long in coming. Please enjoy these changes as they happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment