Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas shopping is almost done

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am the type of person that starts my Christmas shopping on December 26.  As soon as Christmas is over, I start hitting the clearance racks and sales to find the best possible prices on just the right present for each person on my shopping list.  I always stick with the usual people when buying that early, knowing that those people will be on my list for sure for the following year.  Then, as it gets closer to the next Christmas, I start looking for presents for the new people on my list - babies born that year, new teachers, family members that have been married into that family during the year...  I also keep an eye out for anything extra for some of the closer relatives and friends on my list (like the throw below, which will be perfect in Angel Baby's bedroom for her to use while snuggling up with a good book).

This is where  Pier 1 comes into play.  I love shopping at Pier 1 because I can find great deals on items such as picture frames, candles, and knick knacks, as well as jewelry, purses, and pens.  I never really know what I'll find there that will be right for each person, but I know that I will be able to find them the perfect presents at prices I can feel good about.  And I like knowing that I can drop off my Toys for Tots donations at their store while I'm there, giving me one less stop to make on the days when I get out to shop.  And speaking of Toys For Tots, if you 'like' Pier 1 on Facebook, Pier 1 will donate $1 per new fan to Toys For Tots!

Thanks to my early planning and to Pier 1, I am almost done getting all my holiday gifts

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment