Friday, December 17, 2010

I can no longer avoid the unavoidable

The only thing I don't really like about the Christmas season is how crazy the post office gets. Unfortunately, I have several things that need shipped and I've been putting it off trying to find a good, kid-free chance to go to the post office. On the few occasions that I haven't been busy while the kids were in school, the post office has been extremely busy when I tried to stop by. I am not looking forward to the long lines there.

In order to make sure that the items that need shipped are sent on time, I have to venture to this dreaded location this afternoon, along with Monster Man in tow (assuming my hubby gets home from work in time; otherwise, I have to take all three kids with me). We'll stop on our way to our church Christmas party that is being held for the 1st through 5th graders. The post office isn't the only stop I need to make along the way, so I'm hoping that my husband will get home on time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment