Saturday, December 18, 2010

It wasn't as bad as I thought

I didn't have the time to get to the post office yesterday, since my hubby ended up working late and I didn't want to have to take all three kids with me into that madhouse. I got up this morning and arrived at the post office around 9:45, a time when I expected the post office to be packed already. I guess the rainy weather we are having worked to my advantage because I was in and out in five minutes... and that was knowing that I had 6 packages to mail, and one of the machines malfunctioned while my packages were being processed. There were only three people in line in front of me when I arrived (not counting those customers already at the counter), and the postal workers were working so fast that it didn't take long for them to get to me.

An easy trip to the post office right now seems like a small Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment