Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little over 48 hours from now

A little over 48 hours from now, we will be starting our hour by hour, and later in the evening our minute by minute, countdown to 2011. When I look back at all that 2010 has included, all the highs and the lows, I am amazed at how much I have really had the opportunity to experience this year. There have been so many events from this year that have helped to shape me into who I am today, and I am grateful to God for allowing me to experience each and every one of these things. I may not have always understood the challenges He has put before me, but I have had the faith needed to pull me through and to help me learn from those challenges. I am really looking forward to knowing what God has in store for me in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment