Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Nice, Healthy Butt

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

When Angel Baby and Monster Man were babies, I dealt with a lot of diaper rashes.  As if their little tushies weren't sore enough, I had to treat the rashes with diaper rash ointment so thick that it was hard enough to squeeze out of the tube, let alone smear on their bottoms.  Just applying the ointment seemed to irritate the rash even more sometimes.  The screaming that went along with applying the ointment was heartbreaking.

When Little Man was born, I dreaded that first diaper rash.  I didn't want to listen to my baby scream while I applied the ointment that was supposed to make him feel better.  Before he even turned two months old, he came down with a horrible case of rotovirus.  I still remember how horrible it was, going through 72 poopy diapers in a week!  Needless to say, he had a very sore hiney.  His pediatrician recommended that I try treating it with Boudreaux's Butt Paste

When I first went to the store, I almost decided just to stick with the old stuff, since I knew that it did work (even though I hated applying it).  I didn't want to spend the money on something I wasn't sure would work.  I happened to find a small travel sized tube in a different section of the store, and I decided that I would be happier trying the small tube first.  It didn't take me long to return to the store for a bigger tube!

The first thing I noticed about Boudreaux's Butt Paste was that it was much creamier than the stuff I'd used on Angel Baby and Monster Man.  It went on without the fuss, smoothly covering the blisters that had formed on Little Man's bottom.  It smelled much better, too.  There wasn't the strong zinc odor that I was accustomed to, even though it is 16% zinc.  Instead, the Peruvian Balsam helped give it a pleasant smell without harsh fragrances.  I was even more amazed when Little Man's sore tushy looked like a nice, healthy butt less than 24 hours later!  It worked so fast that I was quickly recommending it to my friends and family with babies. 

The Boudreaux's Butt Paste website has free samples available, which I still make a point of telling my friends about when I hear they have a new baby on the way.  And I just about always include a 4oz tube whenever I give a baby shower gift.  I like knowing that the new mommy is prepared whenever she has to take care of baby's first diaper rash.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment