Tuesday, January 11, 2011

As I expected

Just as I had already expected, we've already received word that the kids will be out of school again tomorrow. We're running out of snowy day activities that are keeping the kids happy, and I'm hoping I can come up with some new ideas. They are starting to fight a little more, and I'm hoping that I can find a way to bring a little peace back into the house.

Today would be a good day to have more board games in the house. We used to have more, but the kids got into the games one day and managed to lose a lot of the pieces. We've started getting some new games, but most of the ones we have right now are more on Little Man's level. Maybe we can play a card game later, though, since we do have a couple that we can all enjoy (Little Man is vicious when he plays Uno!).

Hopefully we can make today and tomorrow a little more fun than this morning has been, and hopefully we'll be able to spend some time outside again before too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment