Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spicing Up Our Superbowl Party

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

My first memory of Tabasco Sauce was somewhere around the time I was four years old.  My brother and one of his friends put it on the bowl of popcorn that we were sharing.  It didn't seem especially spicy to me at the time, but maybe that is just the way that I remember it all these years later.  Maybe I didn't want my brother to think I was wimpy and couldn't handle the spice.  Either way, I remember thinking that Tabasco Sauce on popcorn was a good combination.  Over the years, I have found many other recipes to spice up with a little dash of TABASCO® Original Red.  My husband's personal favorite is to make breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, sausage, onions, green peppers, cheese, and Tabasco on a flour tortilla.  

Recently, we've discovered that Tabasco is the perfect way to make our Pizza Perfected.  In fact, we have decided to add a spiced-up pizza to our menu for this Superbowl Sunday.  The Game-Day Party Menu available on the Tabasco website offers many other great ideas for spicing up your Superbowl parties this year.  With it's blend of salt, red pepper, and vinegar, Tabasco Original Red is the perfect way to add a little flare to your Superbowl feast!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment