Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Sick Kids

Two days before Angel Baby's auditions for America's Got Talent, and she (along with both boys) woke up with a sore throat, stuffy nose, etc. She has worked so hard preparing for this audition, practicing her song. And she's even gotten a haircut, had highlights, and gotten a whole new outfit for the big audition. She is so concerned that her throat will still be scratchy come Saturday.

As soon as the doctor's office opens up, I will be calling to make an appointment for all three of the kids. They are stuffy, with scratching throats, coughs, and goopy eyes. I think Little Man seems to have it the worst right now, but I figured I'd take all three right away to make sure that if they need medicine, they get it now. With as much as strep has been going around lately, and as often as Little Man and Monster Man have had it this school year (and they've both had a cough and stuffy nose each time), I figured it was better safe than sorry. I am praying that all three will be feeling better ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment