Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unexpected free time

The house is so incredibly quiet with the kids back in school. I have managed to get some errands completed today that I've been putting off until all the kids were back. They took a lot less time than I had expected, so I've ended up with some extra time to myself to sit and relax - something I know very little about sometimes!

I officially started my last semester yesterday, though we really got a start on it a week early (online classes were able to get some work done while the school postponed the new semester during last week's snow/ice). The college website must be having some issues because it keeps logging me back off, making it impossible to get any school work done today. I don't remember the last time that I had actual free time that I could do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it, so not being able to do my school work has given me a little bit of an unexpected treat (though I suspect I'll pay for it later tonight and tomorrow when I have to make up what I missed this morning).

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie, it's always nice to have a bit of time to yourself, even if it is somewhat unexpected. As long as there isn't anything else you can do you may as well enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete