Monday, January 3, 2011

What Tourettes Has Taught Me: Who's to blame?

The following is a post from my other blog, which I've started to help others with Tourette Syndrome to know they aren't alone in their feelings and their experiences, as well as to help bring about an understanding of what TS is really like. Monster Man was diagnosed with TS this past October, though we'd pretty much expected this diagnosis all year long. I hope you will take the time to read this post, and my others on that blog, and that you might learn something new in your reading. Please enjoy!

What Tourettes Has Taught Me: Who's to blame?: "There are times that my husband and I question where Monster Man got his Tourettes, and if either of us is to blame. Not necessarily that w..."

No comments:

Post a Comment