Monday, February 21, 2011

For My Pregnant Friends

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CryoCell International. All opinions are 100% mine.

 I remember when I was pregnant with all three of my children and I was beginning to hear about the benefits of cord blood banking.  How great would it be to know that if your child ever needed the blood to treat certain illnesses that their own blood, an exact match, would be available to them?  It seemed like such a great opportunity, but I never really knew where to turn to in order to find the right information.  It would've been great for me to have found the link to www.Cryo-Cell.com and www.Cryo-Cell.net.  Had these sites been available to me before, I would've been able to further research this opportunity for my children.  For those of my pregnant friends who would like more information on cord blood banking, you can request an information packet through the site and consult with an advisor.  And you'll get a cute little BellyBag for free. 

  

I was unable to bank my babies' cord blood, and we've been lucky enough not to have a need to have used it thus far, but it would be a great peace of mind to know it was there if we did need it.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment