Thursday, March 10, 2011

After the Science Fair

Monster Man's science fair was tonight, and I must say that I am very proud of him!  He did such a great job, and his hard work paid off.  For the fifth grade level, Monster Man came in in second place.

I mentioned in yesterday's post that he was making hovercrafts for his project.  The video of how to make them is posted in yesterday's post.  They are so simple, and it ended up being a lot of fun to play with the winning hovercraft.

Below are a few pictures of his project, including his display at the school science fair. When he was given his second place ribbon and medal, he was so excited that he didn't even look at me as he was giving a little cheer (which got a few laughs from the others in the audience.  All I could think was 'that's my boy!' (He has a tendency to have different reactions than the others in a group.)  I am so proud of him. :)





1 comment:

  1. Well done, and what a handsome looking kid. Great to see him having a great time too.

    ReplyDelete