Friday, March 4, 2011

A Little Humor, compliments of Little Man

My husband recently made the comment to me that he wasn't particularly bright when it comes to bookwork, but that he is smarter than most people when it comes to mechanics.  Needless to say, this was the first thing that came to mind yesterday when Little Man said "Mommy, why isn't Daddy bright?"  All I could think of was that he must've overheard the comment and that he was asking why Daddy wasn't as smart (coming from my hubby's words).


The conversation went like this:


      Little Man: "Mommy, why isn't Daddy bright?" 

      Me: "What?!"


      Little Man: "Why isn't Daddy bright?" 


      Me: "What do you mean Daddy isn't bright?"


      Little Man: "He's kind of brown, but we're not."



It took me a few seconds to realize he was talking about Daddy's suntan.  

No comments:

Post a Comment