Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Looking for outdoor furniture

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I've mentioned a lot recently about Georgia Boy's and my attempts to spruce up our yard.  Between planting new grass, planting a garden, and planting our new weeping cherry, our yard is already showing a lot of improvement.  We plan to continue our efforts to create the perfect yard, adding new bird feeders and some plants to help attract more butterflies and hummingbirds.  I'm now getting anxious to make it easier to sit outside and enjoy our yard.  Thanks to all the nasty weather, I've had a lot of opportunity to stay home and research the best prices on outdoor furniture, looking for the best deals I can find.  I am hoping to get a table and chairs to put on the back deck, where we can sit and listen to the birds chirping while watching the kids and the dog play in our back yard.  

I'm currently debating between a small table, just big enough to hold a planter and a couple of glasses of iced tea, positioned between two more comfortable chairs, or between getting a larger table, big enough for our whole family to sit around when the weather is nice.  Our back deck doesn't have a lot of space for a table and chairs, but I have really come to like the Galiana Mosaic Outdoor Bistro Table, along with the matching Galiana Outdoor Bistro Chairs that I found at Pier 1.

  

Something that I really like about the outdoor furniture I've found at Pier 1 is that it can be used both outside and inside, so I can bring it in to create more seating and dining space whenever we have company over.

I'm also trying to convince Georgia Boy to buy me this precious frog from Pier 1.  It lights up, which I really like, and I think it would be perfect sitting on our front porch, where it can greet guests to our home both day and night.  

Pier 1 has so many great gift and decor items coming out now for the spring season.  You can come celebrate all the new items during the Pier 1 Tweetups on April 5th in the Atlanta area and April 20th in New York City.  This is the perfect time to go by and meet others who have tweeted or blogged about their experiences with Pier 1, and to help find out a little more about what Pier 1 has planned in the near future.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. Bought the Galiana mosaic table and after leaving it out in some inclement Canadian weather, the whole surface cracked and crumbled. It's not a true tile table; it's a piece of pasty junk.

    ReplyDelete