Monday, May 2, 2011

They come in threes

It seems to me that most of the time, the postcards seem come in threes.  After this past weekend, I once again have three postcards to share.


This first postcard came to us from Pat in New Hampshire, who reports that chipmunks much like the one on this card have been making holes throughout her yard.  They are very different from the ones her in Georgia, because it seems like the ones here like to find storm drains and other pipes to make their homes in instead.  I guess the Georgia chipmunks don't like to work as hard! lol


This second postcard came to us from Lothar in Germany, who reports that this tiny island is Neuwerk.  I think the island looks very pretty settled in the open water!


This last postcard came to us from Oona in Finland, who says these images are from her home village.  I love all the different images of the setting sun over the water!

We love receiving all these great postcards in the mail!  It's so nice to find a Postcrossing surprise rather than just junk mail and bills in our mailbox.

1 comment:

  1. They're great looking postcards Allie, and I can see how it's a pleasure receiving them. Not quite like being there but it would be the next best thing. The chipmunk is cute but my favourite is the sunsets in the last one.

    ReplyDelete