The contest rules are simple:. You must either already be a follower of my blog or click to become a follower. You must answer all five trivia questions in an email, using "Blog Giveaway" as your subject. Along with your answers, please include your name and the city/state in which you reside. This will be used to help select the winner and to announce the winner (first name and last initial will be used, as well as the state). Entries must be received by 11:59pm on May 21, 2011. On May 22, all names with correct answers to the questions will have their names placed in a hat. Little Man will then draw a name from the hat and the winner will be contacted via email. If I have not received a response from the winner as of 11:59pm on May 25, a new winner will be contacted. Once I have received a response from the contest winner, I will officially announce the winner in a blog post. Please feel free to pass this contest on to your friends and family so they can enter, as well!
The five trivia questions that must be answered for this giveaway are:
- In Froggy Went A Courtin’, whose consent did Mousie need in order to marry Froggy?
- In what year did Magic Media Talking Books originally produce the storybook and recording to Froggy Went A Courtin’?
- A postcard was received and shared on May 21, 2010. Where was this postcard sent from?
- What other blog do I write for?
- How many children do I have?