Saturday, July 30, 2011

Give It To Me Straight (Talk)

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I recently wrote about Tracfone and how it meets our cellular needs since we don't use our cell phones that often.  Shortly after writing that post, I had to call a friend to discuss so of the plans we had made for that weekend.  I was calling from my home phone, but I'd had to call her on her cell phone to reach her.  Our conversation ended up getting quite lengthy.  Since her husband had just recently returned to work after being laid off for several months, I became concerned that I was using up all her minutes on a lower budget plan.  I told her I would let her go so we didn't waste all her minutes.  I was surprised by her response.

"Oh, I don't have to worry about minutes," she said.  "My cell phone plans has everything you need.  I have unlimited talk, unlimited text, and even have picture messaging and web access."  I must admit that she had me hook, line and sinker.  I asked her how much she paid for that service.  When she told me it was only $45 a month, I almost couldn't believe it.  

It turns out that she has her cellular service through Straight Talk, which is only available at Walmart.  They have great plans, great phones, and great benefits (like no contracts, no activation fee, no termination fee, and no reactivation fee if you should ever decide to temporarily disconnect your phone).  

When I am ready to have an unlimited plan, I'll definitely be checking into Straight Talk for myself.  Thank you to my friend for giving it to me Straight (Talk)!








Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment