Sunday, July 31, 2011

Really taking off

I mentioned the other day that I have recently become a Pampered Chef independent consultant. In fact, it was barely over a week ago when I signed the contract and ordered my new consultant kit. had a grand opening cooking show last Friday night, thanks to the help of my team leader. I was really pleased with how well the show went!

Late Tuesday night, my kit arrived on my front porch (the FedEx man didn't show up until after 9pm). Opening that kit for the first time felt like Christmas in July! The new consultant kit held so many of the great products that I've always loved from Pampered Chef. It also included a few that I had never personally used before. Inside a second box, I discovered all my catalogs and order forms, along with many of the other papers and DVDs that I would need to help get me started on my own.

Two nights ago, I held what will be the first of many shows that I will be having for other people. The host for that show did an excellent job getting pre-orders and a couple of bookings. I think I was almost as excited as she was to find out how much she'd earned in free products!

I am so excited that my new business is taking off so well. I am already looking forward to the next show.

No comments:

Post a Comment