Monday, July 25, 2011

Very excited!

I am very excited about my latest venture!  I have been thinking about becoming a Pampered Chef independent consultant for at least the past two years.  Last week, I finally talked Georgia Boy into letting me sign up.

Friday night was my first cooking show, kind of a grand opening celebration at my house, which was held by the consultant that I signed up under.  I am so pleased to say that I already managed a decent amount of sales, have three more cooking shows already on my calendar, and have three more that are planning to hold a cooking show once the fall/winter catalog becomes effective on September 1 (plus another wanting to have one toward the end of August).

I think that selling Pampered Chef is going to be such a great thing for me.  I love the products and know a lot about them, so I already have that advantage in my favor for making sales.  On top of that, the shows will give me a chance to get out of the house and meet new people.

I cannot wait to have my next cooking show!

No comments:

Post a Comment