Friday, September 9, 2011

Always the Planner


Post contributed by Josue Durham
I feel like I’m always the planner in the family and it’s really hard for me. I know it’s like this because I always hate whatever my husband decides and I give him a really hard time about it but as a woman I would like it a lot more if he would take care of me and make the decisions. I know that sounds silly and controlling in and of itself but it’s true! Like the other day, I told my husband about shopelectricityratestexas.com and asked him to go take a look and when he did he said he didn’t care it was up to me. Now why couldn’t he have just manned up and made the decision on his own instead of putting that ball in my court? It would be so nice to have something done for me for a change rather than having to do it by myself but I guess that’s just not the kind of marriage I got into and I’m going to have to get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment