Friday, September 9, 2011

Guest Bloggers

From time to time, I have started allowing guest contributors on my blog.  Their posts, which are approved and posted by me but written by them, will have the notation that they were either "contributed by" or "written by", or some other form, to let you know that these are not written by me personally.  I want to make sure that you - the readers - are made aware of this so that you do not become confused if a post is out-of-the-ordinary for me or if the posts seem a little confusing when they reference people or places that are not necessarily the ones that would otherwise be mentioned in my blog (Angel Baby, Monster Man, Little Man, the state of Georgia, and other often mentioned names).

Please take the time to read the posts by the guest bloggers, and feel free to send me content you wish to share, as well!

1 comment:

  1. If you need an unique background image for your blog then you can check my http://tiled-bg.blogspot.com. For now the collection of background images is not so big, but there will be more.

    ReplyDelete