Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I've always liked to save

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

My mom teases me (at least I think she is teasing) that two of the first words that I learned how to read were 'sale' and 'clearance'.  I've always liked the idea of getting the most for my money, of being able to get what I want for as little as possible so that I can still get something else and/or have money left over.  It doesn't make sense to me to pay more than I have to for anything I need or want (or to pay a lot for extras that I don't really want but that come with the package anyway).

That is what is so great about the Android on Straight Talk.  With Straight Talk, I can save money on my cell phone service, paying only for what I will truly use, rather than being stuck in a high-dollar contract that includes things I don't need or want.  Everything you need and nothing you don't; isn't that really what you should be paying for?  Call a friend or send a text?  Sure, you can do those with any cell phone service; but would you rather make those calls on a cell phone plan costing you $30 a month, or on a plan costing you $50 a month?  And would you want to spend $50 a month if you're really only using about $20 a month in minutes on another plan?  Hook, line and sinker, Straight Talk knows how to reel in the savings for you so that you pay only for what you want, and still come out paying less than those other guys.

I've always liked to save, and Straight Talk is just another of the many great finds that help me do just that!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment