Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long Time

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

I took a look at my cable options and decided to get some extra channels. It was either the best or the worst thing I ever did because all of a sudden I feel like all I do is watch TV! I love being at home by myself but you know, at the end of the day I need to be able to take some time for relaxing and that’s what TV does for me. I think my favorite show of the moment has to be Top Chef Dessertsbut the season just ended so I’m stuck watching the real version for now. I like the real one but I’m more of a home baker myself so I don’t get as much out of it when they cook fish and stuff like that. I loved on the Desserts show watching them get curve balls of weird ingredients to use in their desserts and seeing what they came up with. One guy made a turkey and gravy dessert – that was pretty impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment