Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking for another phone

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sprint for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I've mentioned previously that I have always had a prepaid cell phone plan for my cellular service.  Since I barely ever used a cell phone, it seemed like the better deal for me.  My husband hasn't had a plan at all in quite some time, but the need for him to have one is starting to become apparent.  We've been talking about replacing our home phone service with cell phones, and relying only on internet phone service for our home calls.  It just seems like the smarter choice for us, saving us money while allowing us to be reached when we're away from home.

We've been leaning heavily toward the Android™ powered EVO 4G devices offered by Sprint.  They have all the latest technology to thrill both me and my hubby, and they give us everything we need right at our fingertips.  We can get the HTC EVO 4G or the EVO Shift for free through Sprint, and activation of new lines plus shipping can also be free right now.

Now is the perfect time for us to make the switch.  What a great Christmas present this will be for us to give each other this year!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment: