Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love being 'Pampered'

I love being pampered! Or should I say "I love being a Pampered Chef independent consultant!"?  I really do.  I have always loved the Pampered Chef products, and I'd thought about selling it over the years, but I honestly wasn't sure that I had it in me to sell it.  I can't begin to count the number of times that I've had family and friends suggest to me that I become an independent consultant after going into great detail about why I love each product.  Still, I didn't think that I'd be able to actually sell it.

I had tried selling Mary Kay many years ago, and I barely made any money in the entire six months I was selling it.  In fact, I almost think that I paid more than I actually sold just so that I could meet the requirements to be active.  I finally gave up on selling it when I realized that a) everyone I knew already had a Mary Kay consultant they used, b) not everyone is interested in make-up and skin care, and c) I really didn't have the passion for make-up that I needed in order to sell it.

That passion is exactly why I think Pampered Chef has already proven to be successful for me.  I absolutely love my Pampered Chef products, which makes them easy to talk to people about.  I don't feel like I'm actually trying to sell the Pampered Chef products.  Instead, I'm sharing with others about the many great products that I have loved for years or have recently become excited about.  I also get to share great new recipes with them while making new friends along the way!  It's so easy for me that I actually sold more Pampered Chef my first month alone than I did the entire six months that I was selling Mary Kay.  I am now six months into being a Pampered Chef independent consultant, and this month is proving to be my best month so far.  I wouldn't dream of giving up like I did so many years ago with Mary Kay!

1 comment: