Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Go To The Movies

When I was growing up, my favorite movie was "Annie". Perhaps that is exactly why the video above comes to mind when I think about my plans for tomorrow night. Tomorrow is the release of a very long anticipated movie, and I have plans to go to the movies with my best friend just to see it. I have been anxiously awaiting "One For The Money" for about seven years now, ever since I first discovered the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. That was when I also read that the movie rights for "One For The Money" had been purchased not long after the first book in the series had been published. When I found out that there would one day be a movie, I couldn't wait to see my favorite characters come to life on the big screen. I didn't think that the wait was going to be as long as it was. My wait is finally coming to an end! Here is the trailer for "One For The Money". It looks every bit as exciting as the books!

1 comment: