Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dessert

Dessert

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

Have you ever tried to cook along with a cooking show on Direct TV? I did it last night! At the beginning of the show she listed the ingredients that would be needed and I knew that I had all of them so I turned it on in the kitchen and actually cooked along with her. Well, actually I baked along with her. I made a browning pizza dessert and it was absolutely deliciously sinful! First you make a brownie mix and spread it out in the shape of a pizza. Next I combined cream cheese and powdered sugar together and spread it over the top of the brownie. Then, I place sliced strawberries on top of the frosting. The best part of pouring melted chocolate over the top of the whole thing! Yeah, I pretty much wanted to eat the whole thing in one sitting. Thankfully, I showed self-control and only had one slice. My boyfriend was there so I didn’t want to totally binge eat in front of him. I can’t wait to have left-overs of this dessert!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious!!
    And you definitely have more self control that I would have!

    ReplyDelete