Thursday, March 29, 2012

I need a fitness makeover

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CafeWell for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I've been looking for more ways to get healthy and stay healthy.  Sure, I get in a decent amount of exercise between bowling, softball, and chasing after my kids.  Still, it isn't always enough.  No matter how much I exercise and how healthy I eat, I can't seem to shake the extra pounds I've gained over the years.  It's so easy for me to get discouraged and want to quit, especially since there are times when I feel like I have very little support or encouragement.  I need something to keep me motivated, especially when I hit plateaus.
This is where CafeWell comes into place.  CafeWell is a social network for people like me - people who want to get fit and stay fit.  The site partners with health plans to provide members with excellent health programs to encourage healthy behaviors and help members reach their desired fitness levels.  With program like Reach for the Peaks, which has members wear wireless pedometers to help monitor and encourage movement, CafeWell members are discovering more ways to get get healthy and stay healthy.
As if offering the support and encouragement of a social network designed to help customers get fit, and then adding in excellent health programs like the Reach for the Peaks program, isn't enough, CafeWell is completely free and completely anonymous.  The site offers fitness advice, as well as help from diet and nutrition experts, health and wellness experts, and even Olympic athletes.  There is a wealth of information available in one place to help users get the advice, motivation, and encouragement they need.
CafeWell members have been cited as saying "So today I am taking a step forward to get off the couch and become healthy.  I am overweight, underpaid, and not so full of energy!  I know if I think I can, I CAN!  AND I WILL!" and "I am absolutely thrilled with this motivating program."
I am looking forward to getting involved with CafeWell myself, and to working toward becoming the healthy, fit individual that I've been longing to be.  Wish me luck!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment