Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playin' In The Dirt Again

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts® for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have to say it.  I am a fan of Scotts Miracle-Gro products.  For several years now, I've been using Scotts soil in my planters, as well as in my garden (though this is only my third year with a garden).  Previously, I used Scotts products because they were a brand I trusted.  When my husband got a job with Scotts last year, it gave me even more reason to stand behind the Scotts name.  Mostly, however, I stick with Scotts Miracle-Gro because I know that I can expect excellent results for my flowers and vegetables.
I am so excited to find out about Scotts Miracle-Gro's new product, Expand ‘n Gro™, which is currently available in the Midwest, Northeast, and Texas, as well as on Amazon.com.  Hopefully it won't be long until they bring the same product to the Southeast because I am eager to give Expand 'n Gro a try.
EnG Product Shot.png
The new Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro promises great results, even better than those I've come to expect with my previous Scotts products.  In fact, it can yield up to three times the flowers and vegetables that our native soil can yield, and it continues to improve our soil significantly for multiple years, rather than having to be replaced each year (though I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to add more if I feel like it's needed).  Whenever I water my plants, the soil expands up to three times its original size.  That's because there are all-natural fibers that allow the soil to absorb and retain up to 50% more water than basic potting soil.  Best of all, it feeds the plants for up to six months, so it will be okay if I forget to water or fertilize once in a while.
It's getting to be that time again.  The time when I get back to playin' in the dirt... the time to get out and plant my garden.  While some of the plants were successful last year, I'm really hoping that I can get my hands on some Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro to help increase the amount of veggies that my garden produces this year. I'm getting a sample-sized package mailed to me (and you can, too, if you go to the Expand 'n Gro website and register for your free sample) so that I can give it a try and see how well it works in some of my planters, and then I hope to get more to use in the garden itself.  Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro sounds like the perfect way to prep the garden (and my planters, of course) for my spring and summer planting, and I plan to use it to my full advantage!
I am looking forward to trying the new Expand 'n Gro, so be on the look-out for garden pictures even better than those I posted last year.

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment