Monday, March 12, 2012

VistaPrint on Living Social

Last year, I was able to create some really great Christmas cards to send out to our family and friends. I'd always wanted to make some with pictures of the kids, but the expense can really add up. When VistaPrint had a deal on Living Social last year, I snatched it up immediately, knowing I could finally make the cards I'd wanted to have. The cards were a hit, and they didn't cost a lot to make thanks to VistaPrint and Living Social.

This morning, I opened my emails to discover another Living Social deal for VistaPrint. For only $10, you can get $50 worth of personalized products from their site. You can create your own party invitations or Christmas cards (we've even made Christmas postcards from their site before, as well as change of address cards when we moved). I've used them for business cards, address labels, and even personalized notepads and pens. Since I now have a Pampered Chef business, VistaPrint has come in handy for a lot of my advertising costs.

This was one Living Social deal that I could not pass up!  Why not check it out for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment