Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to School Shoe Shopping

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Angel Baby and Little Man returned to school on Friday.  I can't believe that the summer is over for them!  I also can't believe that I have really lucked out by NOT buying their new school shoes yet.  How did I luck out?  Because Famous Footwear is offering a great deal.  Not only can I take advantage of Buy 1 Get 1 half off deals, but I can also get 15% off my purchase (or 20% if I become a Famous Footwear Rewards member).
The rewards program through Famous Footwear is absolutely free to join, and it lets members earn one point per dollar spent, which can be used to get up to $100 in certifcates each year, plus other special discounts throughout the year.  With a family of five to buy shoes for, those savings can really build up for us!
Famous Footwear has a lot of great styles for our whole family, including Monster Man (who is staying home with me this school year and using Georgia Cyber Academy).  Not only will the kids all need new shoes for school and church, but softball season is upon us again and they will need new sneakers to wear on the fields.  We'll definitely be able to take advantage of the savings from the BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon!  You can take advantage of the savings, too, by going to the BOGO link and printing your savings coupon, which can be used in-store from now until August 18.
FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment: