Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A few more postcards

We received three new postcards today, and I knew I had to share them right away.  In addition to these cards, I also received an envelope from my new friend Diane in Indiana, who I have been swapping postcards with in an effort to mix up our supply with more of a variety that we can send and share.  What a fun way to get new cards!


This postcard came to us today from Lesia in Moscow, Russia.  She reports that it was cold and snowy when she sent the card, and she wished us a happy new year.  What a pretty Christmas postcard!


This next card was a surprise from Marti in Indiana, who had previously sent me the postcard from the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame.  She was sending out Valentine greetings to some of those she had previously sent cards to, and it was a fun surprise!


This last postcard came to us from Slawek in Poland, who says he lives in Katowice, where he reports that an interesting building is Spodek.  He purchased this card from the internet, and I think it is a great card.

All three are fun additions to our postcard collection.  I cannot wait to see what will come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment