Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Photography Site

A couple of years ago, I ran across a great site for sharing photography.  This site not only allows you to share your photography with others, but it also offers a chance for your images to be bought for a number of uses.  While I haven't sold any of my images on the site as of yet, I really do enjoy sharing my photos there.  It's so nice to get feedback on my photos from other photographers, coming in the form of "likes", "favorites", and comments.  You can see your score rise and fall based on the number of people that look at each photo as compared to how many choose to like and/or favorite them.  The higher your score, the more opportunity for other forms of recognition on the site, as well.

If you haven't already, please check out 500px.  You can view my photos directly at https://500px.com/alliegator1215.


No comments:

Post a Comment