Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Time gets away

It's amazing how fast time can get away from me!  With three kids that all have very active lives, plus a very busy life of my own, it seems that the days just fly by me.  In the blink of an eye, my kids are growing up and are fast showing me that they are on their way to becoming the grown beings that I am raising them to be.

Angel Baby just finished her junior year of high school.  It's so hard to believe that in just one very short year, she'll be graduating high school and will be preparing to leave the nest.


Monster Man just finished his sophomore year and will soon be heading into his junior year.  It won't be long before he, too, leaves me.


Little Man just finished fourth grade and will be heading into middle school in another year.  I am thankful that he likes to spend a little time with me, even if he's starting to prefer his friends over his mom, too.


We haven't made any major plans for this summer.  We're going to see where the summer leads us, where the road takes us, what adventure comes our way... We're looking forward to finding out what that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment